100 Designs for a Modern World
- The first book on one of the leading collections of modern industrial design.
- A must - have for lovers of modernism, an accessible but authoritative introduction to the field.
- Industrial design has played a major role in shaping society and the everyday objects used for living, working and travelling.
- A curated overview of the most influential pieces of modern industrial design from 1900 to the present day.
- Presents exceptionally designed objects: chairs, radios, irons, textiles, posters, and other graphic designs.
- An informative guide and a source of inspiration for collectors and enthusiasts of modern industrial design.
- 176 pages.