100 Years of Swiss Design
- A new perspective of Switzerland's achievements in furniture and product design.
- The book presents the essential historical designs in chronological sequence, from the regional roots of the early days around 1900 to the globalized network of today.
- Thirty essays by known experts shed light on themes typical of their times in word and image.
- Featuring one hundred key works from the Designsammlung, the world's largest collection of Swiss design, this reference work is the first to present and discuss a comprehensive show of Swiss designers' achievements, from the anonymous to the famous.
- Hardback, 352 pages
- 2.2 kg, 22.5 x 33.3 x 3.2 cm