Artek 90 Table
- Aalto introduced the bent L -leg for the first time in 1933, and it became a standard component within Aalto's pieces of furniture.
- He considered the creation of the L-leg his greatest achievement calling it "the little sister of architectonic column."
- The development of the L-leg provided a solution to the problems of attaching the table legs to the table tops directly, in a way never seen before.
- The L-leg table is a solid, simple structure ideal for placement within the home or office.
- Height 72cm Diameter 75cm
- Delivery: 12-15 weeks for this product