A Bit Lost Owl Rug
- Fair Trade Owl Rug, designed by Chris Haughton, based on the owl from his book 'A Bit Lost'
- Hand spun from raw wool, dyed, hand knotted and hand finished by the fair trade group.
- Made by NODE in partnership with KTS, a fair trade group in Kathmandu.
- KTS supports a school of 250 as well as an orphanage of 19. The workers are taught literacy and employable skills.
- NODE aims to connect a network of designers and fair trade craftspeople to make beautiful rugs and help improve the lives of the craftspeople who make them.