- Achille Castiglioni was one of the most important and prolific designers of the twentieth century.
- This comprehensive monograph is the only detailed study of his remarkable career and includes a catalogue of his complete works of architecture and exhibition, interior and product design.
- This book discusses Castiglioni's wide range of diverse projects including the spatial design work that dominated his early career as well as late.
- Castiglioni's work is celebrated for its combination of technical innovation with an aesthetically - pleasing form.
- He created hundreds of pieces of furniture, lighting and products for a distinguished client list including Kartell, Knoll, Alessi and Siemens.
- The book contains more than 800 photographs and drawings which does full justice to his designs that won eight prestigious Compasso d'Oro prizes.
- 480 pages, Hardback