Barber & Osgerby tea pot
- The Olio Black Tea Pot was designed by Barber and Osgerby for Royal Doulton.
- The word 'Olio' means 'a miscellaneous collection of things', therefore inspired by this concept Barber and Osgerby's collection of tableware features an elegant combination of materials, colours and finishes.
- Barber and Osgerby wanted to create tableware that moved away from the conventional idea of buying a matched set.
- The Olio tea pot has a superbly organic shape and its material refers to Royal Doulton's early history in manufacturing stoneware, salt-glazed clay pipes.
- The tea pot has a chic natural feel and looks great mixed and matched with other items in the range to create a visually arresting palette within the home.
- Sleek black matte finish.
- Dishwasher safe.
- H 14cm W 15.5cm D 22cm