- The bird, 1959, designed by Kristian Vedel
- Bird is a timeless classic hand crafted in Denmark, made from the finest, serene Danish oak wood.
- Bird captures the essence of Danish design; although simple in appearance its clean lines create endless expressions by merely tilting its head in any direction.
- The eyes are inserted carefully by hand using both maple and wenge wood, hand finished to a seamless touch.
- A classic piece to add to the home, available in smoked or natural.
- Vedel's classic modern designs are characterised by the creative use of materials, especially plastics and wood.
- All of his work has a strong sense for ergonomic and functional requirements.
Large H 12cm
Chubby H 10.5cm