Nesting Bowls - Set of five
- Five bowls, designed by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Design House Stockholm, differ from each other however clearly belong to the same family.
- The bowls when used alone, each have their own shape, size and specific material according to its designated use.
- Together the bowls are a unified set, nesting inside one another for storage.
- The largest bowl is made from stainless steel and makes an elegant fruit bowl.
- The large bowl in dark-brown melamine is ideal for serving salads or for preparing food.
- The medium-sized bowl made of ovenproof white-glazed stoneware makes an excellent gratin dish.
- The small bowl in turned wood can be used as a container for caster sugar or snacks.
- And the smallest, cone-shaped bowl in green glass is useful as a container for caster sugar or for serving olives.
Stainless steel bowl D 39 cm x H 6.8 cm
Melamine bowl D 31 cm x H 6.5 cm
Stoneware bowl D 23 cm x H 6.4 cm
Oiled solid ash bowl D 15 cm x H 5.2 cm
Green glass bowl D 12 cm x H 5 cm