Field Notes notebook
- A range note books, inspired by the pocket books found at U.S Gas Stations in the early 20th century.
- Four paper types (Plain, Lined, Dot and Graph)
- Thick brown card "Kraft" cover
- Sold as a pack of three notebooks
- 48 pages in each book.
- Made in the U.S.A from materials sourced from the Midwest
8.9 cm x 13.9 cm (each book)
Beginning with packages of three graph-ruled booklets wrapped with a thick “kraft” brown cover, Field Notes has since printed dozens of variations and introduced wildly popular limited editions, exploring new colors, papers, printing processes, and special packaging.
From the very beginning, every Field Notes paper product has been manufactured in the U.S.A. From the paper, sourced from some of the finest mills in the Midwest, to even the inks used, the production of Field Notes has never required travel on a cargo ship or plane; just the roads crisscrossing the country