Damn Good Advice (For People With Talent!
- Damn Good Advice (for people with talent!) is a look into the mind of one of America's most legendary creative thinkers, George Lois.
- Offering indispensable lessons, practical advice, facts, anecdotes and inspiration.
- This book is a timeless creative bible for all those looking to succeed in life, business and creativity.
- Lessons from the incomparable life of 'Master Communicator' George Lois, the original “Mad Man” of Madison Avenue.
- Organized into inspirational, bite-sized pointers, each page offers fresh insight into the sources of success, from identifying your heroes to identifying yourself.
- The ideas, images and illustrations presented in this book are fresh, witty and in-your-face.
- Whether it’s communicating your point in nanosecond, creating an explosive portfolio or making your presence felt, no one is better placed than George Lois to teach you the process of creativity.