Did You Ever See?
- See the world through the eyes of a child looking at things for the first time.
- Have you ever sped past in such a hurry that everything you passed was soft and blurry? And did you ever squeeze your eyes so tight that you saw lots of dots of coloured light?
- Why do things look tiny from above, enormous from below, backwards in a mirror, wobbly through water, and blurry from a distance?
- This book, by Joanna Walsh, puts into words a variety of visual experiences.
- Children will be inspired to notice both what they see and how they see the world around them, gaining new perspectives as they do.
- Hardback, 32 pages
- 381 g, 23.7 x 26.4 x 1 cm