Do It Yourself
- 50 of the world’s most exciting designers and visionary artists have devised simple objects that anyone can make at home.
- Affordable, accessible and inspirational, this book redefines DIY for the IKEA generation.
- Each easy-to-make project can be made with basic tools and everyday items.
- Every project includes hand-drawn step-by-step illustrations and colour photographs to ensure success.
- Also provides photographic lists of tools and materials, plus details of the cost and time needed to complete.
- With a biography for each designer, the text also reveals the inspiration behind the design.