- The Beepot is hotel and diner for urban bees.
- The concrete planter offers a safe nesting site for solitary bees with a space for a pollinator plant, meaning a food source for the bees is never far away.
- Solitary bees are facing massive decline, in part due to habitat loss. By using the Beepot you are helping the bees continue vital pollination work.
- The Beepot should be placed outside in a warm, sunny, south facing spot with no vegetation in front of the holes.
- The beepot has cavities where the bees will lay their eggs, sealing the entrance with mud or chewed up vegetation. Offspring emerge in the Spring and begin the process of nesting again, repeating the cycle.
- Solitary bees are harmless and will not sting you unless you squash them. But even then, their sting is not painful.
- Dimensions: 22.5 x 15.0 x 15.2 cm