- This book presents a definitive history of Miyake's clothes offers expert insight into the designer's vision and daring.
- It looks at the texture - driven originality of Miyake's materials and techniques from the very earliest days of his career before establishing the Miyake Design Studio.
- Featured within are stunning photographs which capture his clothes in their particular quotidian originality, including a breathtaking shoot in Iceland.
- A complete chronology of Miyake's work, unprecedented personal profile as well as a look at the ambition and inspirations that have driven his repertoire.
- A must - have book for designers, students, and fashion devotees - a timeless tribute to one of the most innovative makers of our age.
- 512 pages