- This is a paper vase that enfolds air, created by Torafu Architects, based in Japan.
- You can freely change its shape to use it as a tray for small objects, decorate a vase, gift wrap a bottle of wine or present it as a piece of modern art
- The thin and lightweight paper gives you strength and resistance to the bowl
- This intriguing bowl will catch your eye as the colours on each side of the paper create a different impression every time you look at it
- Dimensions: 193mm
- Package size: 200mm
- Core Material: IlumiColor
- Available colours: yellow and blue; pink and beige; white; black and white; black; 'moyamoya' watercolour clouding by artist Takehiko Inoue.
- Pack contains three air vases.