- The first monograph on German graphic designer and educator Otl Aicher.
- He was an internationally acclaimed graphic designer and educator, renowned for his corporate identity work, visual communication systems and typography.
- He emerged as an influential innovator in the field of visual communication, keenly informed by a strong sense of politics, social responsibility and theology.
- Aicher promoted forthright communication through simple, elegant, elemental presentation.
- This book features extensive illustrations from private archives, museums and Aicher's estate.
- Hardback, 240 pages
- 1.5 kg, 25.3 x 29.1 x 2.7 cm