Peter Fischli David Weiss: How to Work better
- This pays tribute to an artistic partnership of more than a 30 years.
- Richly illustrated it explores their acclaimed and influential body of work, known for its sly humour and profound meditations on the everyday.
- They celebrated the sheer triviality of everyday existence, observing the world with bemused detachment.
- This book shows their often humorous works offers a sustained reflection on the intertwined strands of leisure, productivity and playful absurdity that shape our lives.
- Their work explores the poetics of banality through photography, videos, slide projections, films, books, sculptures and multi media installations.
- Hardcover, 400 pages
- 1.5 kg, 20.5 x 24 x 3.3 cm