Peter Marino: Art Architecture
- A profile of architect Peter Marino's extensive, collaborative process of commissioning art for luxury brand spaces and private clients worldwide.
- Dubbed 'The Leather Daddy of Luxury' by New York Magazine, Peter Marino is the premier architect of luxury brand spaces worldwide, including for Chanel, Dior, and Louis Vuitton, in cities including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Munich, Singapore and Tokyo.
- This is the first book to look at the collaborative process by which Marino has commissioned site-specific works for luxury retail spaces from artists.
- The process of these collaborations is documented here through personal anecdotes, notes, diaristic photographs and sketches, culminating in beautifully photographed images of the final work in situ.
- Hardback, 240 pages
- 1.8 kg, 24.8 x 30.9 x 2.6 cm