Design Museum in a Box
- One hundred iconic works of art and design, published to mark the museum's relaunch in Kensington.
- The Design Museum is home to the visionaries that shape our lives and create our futures.
- The museum spotlights era - defining designs in fashion, interiors, architecture, transport and technology.
- This is a 'museum in a box' containing 100 world - famous designs, including the first apple computer, chairs by Eames and the iconic mini cooper.
- Deyan Sudjic is the Director of The Design Museum, born in London and studied Architecture in Edinburgh. He has also worked as a critic, editor, curator and author.
- Paperback, 100 pages