- The Rivsalt product family is designed by Swedish entrepreneur and designer Jens Sandringer.
- Meaning 'grated salt', Rivsalt is a natural rock salt, originating from prehistoric seas which evaporated some 250 million years ago in the area of northern Pakistan.
- The salt rocks vary in colour ranging from pure white, to light pink, to deep red depending upon their iron oxide content.
- Highly flavoured with lasting spicy heat and mild mineral body, it is perfectly utilised as seasoning for meat and fish dishes as well as vegetables.
- The Rivsalt refill contains three amazing Himalayan salt rocks.
Weight 150 g