Sunburst Clock - Multicoloured
- The Sunburst Wallclock is part of a collection of timepieces designed by George Nelson between 1948 and 1960.
- Belief in progress and growing economic prosperity were central aspects of the American way of life around 1950.
- With the aim of bringing modern design into American homes, George Nelson conceived a wide array of everyday objects: lamps, clocks and other domestic accessories.
- Up until the 1970s, the Nelson office created many different items for the home, including the 'Bubble Lamps' and the 'Ball Clock', which became icons of mid-century modern design.
- Equipped with high-quality quartz movements.