Yenchen Yawen Studio Tealight holder
- These beautiful tealights, by Yenchen Yawen, are made of Jesmonite – a water based acrylic resin that consists of gypsum and marble particles which give the material a satin, marble-like surface
- The colour of the product originates from different oxidised metal particles casted within the resin
- Each piece is carefully crafted and handmade in Yenchen and Yawen's London studio
- The tea light holder collection covers a wide range of techniques which each showcase it’s uniqueness and individuality
- Techniques available: copper; lunar white; blue; silver white; cracked gold
Yen Chen and Ya Wen both graduated from Royal College of Art in Design Product and Textile in 2014 and 2012. Yen Chen is interested in how material, craft and computing technology could come together to influence design and Ya Wen’s area of expertise is creating innovative rich combinations of various raw materials and colours.