The Geometry of Pasta
- This unique cook book pairs over 100 authentic recipes from acclaimed chef Jacob Kenedy with award-winning designer Caz Hildebrand’s stunning black-and-white designs to reveal the science, culture, and philosophy behind spectacular pasta dishes from throughout Italian history.
- Wheels and tubes, twists and folds and grooves—pasta comes in hundreds of shapes, each with its own unique history, beauty, and place on the dinner table.
- A triumphant fusion of food and design, The Geometry of Pasta invites us to unlock the hidden properties of Italy’s most mathematically perfect deliciousness.
- The book explains how to team up the perfect pasta shape with the prefect sauce to maximise taste and texture.
- Hardback, 288 pages
- 750 g, 15.3 x 2.2 x 21.2 cm