The High Line
- The first-hand, behind-the-scenes account of the creative inspiration behind the High Line, the transformative public 'park in the sky' that has reshaped global perceptions of urban space.
- The first full documentation that visually charts the journey of this global landmark from the designer's point of view.
- Hundreds of illustrations showcase every aspect of the project and its unforeseen influence in its entirety.
- Includes previously unpublished archival materials such as the drawings behind the original proposal and exclusive images of construction.
- Hardback, 452 pages
- 500 g, 23.2 x 34 x 4.4 cm