Tip Ton Chair
- Tip Ton defines a whole new chair typology: the solid plastic chair with forward-tilt action.
- Its name refers to the dual sitting positions provided by the chair – from a normal position, Tip Ton can be tilted forward a few degrees where the chair then stays in place.
- The forward-tilt position, until now the preserve of mechanical office chairs, straightens the pelvis and spine and thus improves circulation to the abdominal and back muscles.
- Made of polypropylene and manufactured from a single mould without any mechanical components.
- The chair is extremely durable and 100% recyclable.
- Can be stacked up to four chairs high.
- In a 2010 study, ETH Zurich – one of the world’s leading universities of applied sciences – investigated the health benefits of a forward-leaning sitting position. The results confirm increased muscle activity in the abdominal and back areas, which boosts the supply of oxygen to the body. Tip Ton makes all of this possible for the first time ever in the form of an economical and robust plastic chair, thereby opening up many new areas of use.
- Please note that delivery for this item is 6-8 weeks.