Hella Jongerius: Misfit
- The book has been written and designed in collaboration with Dutch product designer Hella Jongerius and includes all of her work.
- The book exhibits Jongerius' work in detail and discusses her unique aesthetic; a fusion of industry and craft, high and low tech, traditional and contemporary.
- Has contributions from three experts on contemporary product deisgn, Louise Schouwenberg, Paola Antonelli and Alice Rawsthorn.
- Illustrated with over 350 photographs and designed by renowned graphic designer Irma Boom.
- 308 pages
- 771 g, 17.8 x 25.4 x 2 cm