- A lavishly illustrated monograph chronicling the life and works of the unparalleled Italian designer and architect.
- A gorgeous object in itself, the unique design of the book allows it to either be read cover-to-cover as a narrative history, or by discipline, picking up the relative thread under each period, with multi-coloured tabs to distinguish each sub-chapter.
- Packed with 800 beautiful images taken from the extensive Sottsass archives as well as drawings and sketchings, many of which have never been published before.
- Also includes four short essays from experts in their fields, including Deyan Sudjic, director of London's Design Museum.
- Hardback, 500 pages
- 3.1 kg, 25.1 x 32.8 x 5.1 cm