- The most definitive monograph ever published on the modern master of architecture, Mies van der Rohe, by Detlef Mertins.
- Unprecedented in scope and illustrated with more than 700 original drawings, plans, diagrams, and contemporary and archival photographs.
- Mertins' rich and highly readable text traces the aesthetic and intellectual context for all Mies' work, with in-depth discussions of his most important projects.
- Mies paints a fascinating portrait of the famed architect whose contribution to the modern urban landscape cannot be overlooked.
- Hardback, 544 pages
- 3 kg, 24.6 x 31.2 x 4.6 cm