Miffy the Artist
- First created in 1955 Miffy has endeared herself to generations of young children and is now one of the best-loved children's characters of all time
- This charming new addition to her story is about how Miffy takes inspiration from a recent trip to an art gallery and decides to become an artist herself.
- By looking at the shapes and colours around her she discovers what fun it would be to make pictures of the things she sees
- By bedtime she transforms her walls with her wonderful artworks, inspiring children to do the same
- This is the perfect gift for a budding young artist!
- 32 pages