Considered Magazine (Volume 3)
- In Volume 3 we visit Vietnam, spending time in vibrant Hanoi before journeying to the mountainous region of Sa Pa where we meet tribes of women and learn first-hand about the importance of textiles within their culture and community. Closer to home we visit Settle in Norfolk and stay in the lakeside cabin, enjoying a slower pace in this beautiful rural retreat
- In the CONSIDERED Style chapter we feature vintage, preloved and recycled style in our editorial ‘Second Love’ and share the community of brands that support us in the CONSIDERED Directory
- In our ‘Rituals’ editorial we focus on skincare and self-care, featuring some of our favourite sustainable and natural skincare brands
- We delve into the controversy behind our love of avocados, the complexities associated with vegan leather alternatives and learn about regenerative agriculture, an age old farming technique which has been touted as a solution to the carbon emissions crisis
- We interview doula Domino Kirke, learn zero waste home tips from Elsa Lindholm, look at the benefits of community gardening and more
Circular / Recyclable Product
This product is made using materials previously used by other products, and/or it can be treated using a special industrial process to reclaim its constituent materials for use in future products.