iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit
- Take a stand against disposable products and start repairing your ailing electronic devices yourself with the iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit. Tackle any smartphone, game console, or wearable repair you come across. Supplied in a compact tool roll for portability, safety and security
- Spudgers and other tools make opening devices easier plus tweezers and a suction cup give you a good grip. Add to that a bit set made from S2 steel that contains 64 bits for all common screws as well as more exotic fasteners
- Rigorously tested to ensure impeccable quality. The kit also contains a grounding strap that can be used to make your tools ESD-safe
- Opening tools: It’s not easy to get inside modern tech, that’s why the Pro Tech is stuffed with a variety of prying tools. Picks, spudgers, and the iFixit Jimmy help you tackle any opening procedure and get into those cases.
- Gripping tools: The tiny, fragile components in electronics require precision handling.
- Carefully designed suction cup is performance tested for the perfect grip. It allows you to lift up tablet and smartphone displays in order to insert an opening tool and open the device.
- Includes three sets of tweezers, each with a different tip—pointed, angled, and blunt—for gripping and holding even hard to reach components.
- Drivers: Security screws and proprietary fasteners—increasingly used by manufacturers—make electronic repairs unnecessarily complicated. The 64 bit kit contains all the drive types you’ll need.
- Organising tools: Keep every screw neatly sorted with the tool roll’s magnetic pad and the sorting tray built into the lid of the bit kit case
- With all these tools you’re set up for a successful repair and can keep your devices around for a long time.
Detailed kit contents:
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap - protect your tech from static electricity
- Small Suction Handle - suction cup for holding onto things while you work
- 3x iFixit Opening Tool - plastic prying levers
- 6x iFixit Opening Picks - thin tool for wedging open electronic devices
- Nylon Tipped Reverse Tweezers - to elevate and hold your work
- Angled ESD Tweezers - ESD-safe, precision tweezers with non-slip grip
- Blunt ESD Tweezers - ESD-safe, blunt for a safer, stronger grip
- Standard Spudger - tough antistatic tool for poking, prying, and disconnecting connectors.
- Halberd Spudger - features a hook for scooping, scraping, pulling, and guiding.ESD-safe.
- Metal Spudger - for more powerful prying, scraping, probing, and poking action
- Jimmy - handy tool for "Jimmy"ing open electronics.
- Magnetic Pad - Holds tiny screws and parts during repairs
- Tool Roll - Durable and compact
- Mako Precision Bit Set - all the bits needed for repairs on small electronics
Mako Precision Bit Set includes:
- 64 Bit Driver
- 150 mm Flex Extension
- 4 mm Screwdriver Bits
- Phillips - 000, 00, 0, 1, 2
- Flathead - 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4mm
- Torx - T2, T3, T4, T5
- Torx Security - TR6, TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15, TR20, TR25
- Pentalobe - P2, P5, P6
- JIS - J000, J00, J0, J1
- Hex - 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5mm
- Tri-point - Y000, Y00, Y0, Y1
- Nut Driver - 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5mm
- Square - 1, 2
- Gamebit - 3.8, 4.5mm
- Spanner - 6, 8
- Triangle - 2, 3mm
- Standoff Bit for iPhone
- Oval Bit
- Magnetic Pickup Bit
- SIM Eject Bit
- 1/4" to 4mm Driver Adapter