Aalto vase - 160 mm
- In 1936, Alvar Aalto created his classic series of glass vases.
- Compared to the decorative objects of that time, the simple yet organic shape of this vase was a revolutionary statement when it arrived.
- Today, just as then, each and every vase in the Alvar Aalto Collection is mouth blown at the Iittala glass factory
- Aalto's design has become an icon of Finnish design and one of the world’s most famous glass objects
- Colour: clear, cobolt and emerald
- Materials: mouth blown glass
- Dimensions: H16cm
- Handwash only