Design Museum x Anthony Burrill Giveaway
Graphic artist, print-maker and designer Anthony Burrill, arguably best known for his typography letter press artwork, has produced exclusively for the Design Museum seven signed black and white prints.
The prints are now available in the Design Museum shop in-store and online. To stand a chance of winning one of these exclusive screen-prints visit the Design Museum on Instagram, to take part participants must like, comment where they would hand up the print in their home, and tag a friend.
Competition begins 5 October. The winner will be selected at random at midnight on Wednesday 9 October.
Don't miss out on new product launches, competitions and special offers, follow the shop on Twitter @Design_Mus_Shop.
Every purchase supports the Design Museum.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes
- No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable
- The winner has 5 days to claim their prize, after which point the Design Museum Shop reserves the right to offer the prize to someone else
- By entering in to the competition entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way (“competition information”). Such competition information shall prevail in the event of there being any inconsistency between these competition terms and conditions and any competition information
- The Design Museum may cancel or amend the competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions
- Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) may not enter
- Entry to the competition may only be made through Instagram
- The prize is as specified in the competition information