- Essential reading for diehard fans and also the ideal intro for anyone getting into skateboard culture, this definitive compilation profiles 1,000 boards from old-school classics to cutting edge icons.
- Covering over seventy years of brands and designers, this is the skateboard bible to inspire both the experienced and the rising generation of new thrashers.
- Broken down into categories based on deck shape and neck size as well as individual brands, uses, and skill levels, the book profiles the full range of board types: old-school, short boards, longboards, cruisers, street, freestyle, slalom, park, vert, pool, off-road, and more.
- Every type of board is included, from well-known brands to the obscure: Alien Workshop, Almost, Antihero, Baker, Birdhouse, Blind, Chocolate, DGK, Element, Enjoi, Flip, Girl, Krooked, Plan B, Powell Peralta, Primitive, Punked, Real, Santa Cruz, Sector 9, Supreme, Toy Machine, Zero, and Zoo York to name just a few.
- Hardback, 17 x 23 cm, 256 pages