12 Rules of Creativity
- 12 Rules Of Creativity is a book of twelve practical steps that help to stimulate your creativity.
- Michael Atavar guides you through the basic principles of the creative process – how to begin, developing an original voice and working with creative blocks.
- From beginner to famous artist, everyone at some time in their career will become stuck. These twelve rules will help you to navigate the stages of impasse, freeing up the log-jam of ideas.
- Packed with tips and insider information, the book represents a useful repository of original ways of thinking – methods that can be applied to any area of creativity.
- 'If you take one thing away from the reading of this book, it should be that creativity, as it manifests within you, is always possible.’