Cassina 524 Tabouret Berger Stool
- The 524 Tabouret Berger Stool by Charlotte Perriand for Cassina
- Originally designed in 1961 the name is taken from the milking-stool used by Alpine Shepherds
- This is the shorter version of the Tabouret Meribel stool
- The turned seat meets the stylised legs, with three legs in hand-turned solid wood
- The use of solid wood communicates a pleasant sense of softness, and we see the continuity of the grain right the way across the seat to the borders, nature creating a unique pattern on each piece
- Available in Black Stained Oak or Natural Oak. For other colourways, please email Cassina directly
- Please note: 12-14 week lead time from date of purchase // Delivery only available within the M25 // Price includes insurance, shipping (£90) and VAT import & admin fee (£114). Should multiple items be purchased there may be combined shipping savings, which will be automatically refunded.