Ai Weiwei: Making Sense Exhibition Catalogue (Pre-Order)
- Please note: delivery of this product will commence 7th April.
- This catalogue, edited by Design Museum Chief Curator Justin McGuirk, has been produced exclusively for our exhibition Ai Weiwei: Making Sense.
- This is the first book to look exclusively at film-maker, artist, architect and activist Ai Weiwei's approach to design and collection.
- It features interviews and essays by leading experts including Wang Shu; China's most popular architecht, and it covers themes that are recurrent in Ai's work including craft, collecting, and the industrialisation of China.
- It showcases new, never-before-seen work created exclusively for the exhibition at the Design Museum.