- Renowned designer Todd Oldham and Kiera Coffee have created this monograph on designer Alexander Girard.
- This book covers virtually every aspect of his distinctive career as one of the most prolific and versatile mid - 20th century designers.
- Girard's work included textile design, graphic design, illustration, typography, interior design, furniture design, exhibit design, product design and architecture.
- A must - have book on Girard that has been exhaustively researched and lovingly assembled.
- Girard's work has inspired new generations of designers and this book is the ultimate tribute to his legacy.
- Hardback, 672 pages.