Anthony Burrill signed screen print: Yes OK!
- Be positive, take on new challenges and test your boundaries
- Exclusive to the Design Museum
- Signed in pencil by artist Anthony Burrill
- Graphic artist Anthony Burrill combines a knack for simplicity that packs a punch with analogue craft skills and powerful, positive messages. Burrill frequently collaborates with other forward-thinking creatives across disciplines spanning music, architecture, curation, education and fashion; pushing his traditional discipline of choice, letterpress printing, into bold new territories
- Whether working on an art school pavilion, an acid house record, a book or a poster design, Burrill’s work is instantly recognisable. While his pieces all bear the marks of his letterpress process and all its joyful idiosyncrasies, Burrill’s direct and multidisciplinary approach is one that’s constantly evolving, combining tradition with bold new approaches and technologies
Words, gentle humour, no-nonsense communication and people are at the heart of Burrill’s practice and his distinctive brand of upbeat messaging: its core DNA is one created through a longstanding passion for creativity, the power of simplicity and an innate curiosity about the world and people in it