Barber & Osgerby large jug
- The large Olio jug was designed by Barber and Osgerby for Royal Doulton.
- The word 'Olio' means 'a miscellaneous collection of things', therefore inspired by this concept Barber and Osgerby's collection of tableware features an elegant combination of materials, colours and finishes.
- Barber and Osgerby wanted to create tableware that moved away from the conventional idea of buying a matched set.
- The Olio jug is eclectic in shape and refers to Royal Doulton's early history in manufacturing stoneware, salt-glazed clay pipes.
- The jug can act as a stand alone eye-catching piece, or mixed and matched with other items in the range to create a visually arresting palette within the home.
- Stoneware. Dishwasher safe.
- H 21.5cm W 10.5cm D 17cm.