Barber & Osgerby mug
- The Olio Black Mug was designed by Barber and Osgerby for Royal Doulton.
- The word 'Olio' means 'a miscellaneous collection of things', therefore inspired by this concept Barber and Osgerby's collection of tableware features an elegant combination of materials, colours and finishes.
- Barber and Osgerby wanted to create tableware that moved away from the conventional idea of buying a matched set.
- The Olio mug is eclectic in shape and its material refers to Royal Doulton's early history in manufacturing stoneware, salt-glazed clay pipes.
- The mug can act as a stand alone tea mug, or mixed and matched with other items in the range to create a visually arresting palette within the home.
- Ceramic with a dual finish: matte exterior with glazed interior.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 300ml H 9.5cm