Bauhaus: Seen By Stefan Berg
- The Bauhaus will celebrate its centenary in 2019
- Founded in Weimar in 1919 and moved to Dessau in 1925 and then to Berlin in 1932, where it was shut down by the Nazis in 1933
- Designed by Walter Gropius, the Bauhaus building in Dessau was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996 and now houses the Bauhaus Dessau Foundation
- Stefan Berg took photographs of the buildings features and interiors
- The principal interest guiding his lens was to render the structure's graphical and design qualities so as to convey a vivid experience of the Bauhaus idea.
- Berg's pictures evoke a sense of the building's atmospheres, they leave a powerful aesthetic impression
- Texts in German and English