Bread is Gold
- Bread is Gold is the first book to take a holistic look at the subject of food waste, presenting recipes for three-course meals from 45 of the world's top chefs. These recipes, which number more than 150, turn everyday ingredients into inspiring dishes that are delicious, economical, and easy to make.
- 150 recipes show creative home cooks how the world's best chefs – including René Redzepi, Ferran Adrià, Alain Ducasse, Daniel Humm, and others – take humble ingredients and turn them into inspiring and extraordinary meals
- Consumer interest in this topic has grown rapidly over the last few years, with major newspapers and television shows reporting on innovative ways to reduce – and repurpose – food waste
- A book for everyone interested in food, and in the future of food in terms of societal and environmental issues
- Refettorio Ambrosiano is a soup kitchen located in an abandoned theatre in Milan – the project began during ExpoMilan 2015. Refettorio Rio opened in 2016 during the Olympic Games, and future locations include London and Los Angeles