Cassina Doron Hotel armchair
- The Doron Hotel armchair was designed in 1947 by Charlotte Perriand, a real mountain lover, for the winter sports resort of Méribel Les Allues and for Hôtel Doron, one of the first chalet-hotels, in the same location
- The French designer always had a special and profound relationship with nature; in fact, she was one of the first to explore the relationship between man and his surrounding environment, seeking natural materials to use in her projects
- The Doron Hotel armchair comfortable, textural and pleasant to the touch. The back and seat are covered in cow hide with a black, brown and white pattern
- Available in American Walnut. For other colourways, please email Cassina directly
- Please note: 12-14 week lead time from date of purchase // Delivery only available within the M25 // Price includes insurance, shipping (£180) and VAT import & admin fee (£114). Should multiple items be purchased there may be combined shipping savings, which will be automatically refunded.