Cassina LC1 Armchair
- A chair with timeless design that draws upon colonial styles for inspiration
- Light weight and compact, the timeless shape of LC1 was introduced in 1929 at the Salon d’Automne along with other iconic pieces like LC2 and LC3, the LC6 table and LC4 chaise longue
- The compositional simplicity of the iconic LC1 armchair lends itself to various settings and is available in different versions, like the one exhibited in 1930 at the Union des Artistes Modernes expo
- Seat in black leather with matching arm straps and chrome frame. For other colourways, please email Cassina directly
- Please note: 12-14 week lead time from date of purchase // Delivery only available within the M25 // Price includes insurance, shipping (£180) and VAT import & admin fee (£114). Should multiple items be purchased there may be combined shipping savings, which will be automatically refunded.