Cassina LC4 Lounger
- "Iconic, original, ageless. Created in 1928 and exhibited at the Paris Salon d’Automne in 1929, LC4 embodies the relationship between form and function in the balance between design purity and comfort
- The recliner in trivalent chrome plated steel, is angled to promote relaxation and its stability is ensured through friction with the rubber tubes that sheathe the crosspieces on the base. Upholstered in fabric, leather or hair-on leather."
- Loose pad in hair-on leather (black, brown and white), black base and chrome frame, head cushion in black leather
- For other colourways, please email Cassina directly
- Please note: 12-14 week lead time from date of purchase // Delivery only available within the M25 // Price includes insurance, shipping (£180) and VAT import & admin fee (£114). Should multiple items be purchased there may be combined shipping savings, which will be automatically refunded.