Cassina LC7 Armchair - 4 legs
- Designed by Charlotte Perriand in 1927 for her Paris apartment in Place Saint-Sulpice, this modern swivel chair has, over time, become a design icon with an attitude for versatility and functionality
- First exhibited at the 1928 Salon des Artistes Décorateurs, it was also shown at the Salon d'Automne one year later, where it formed part of a collection that Charlotte Perriand co-created with Le Corbusier and Pierre Jeanneret
- Upholstered in leather or fabric, this swivel chair, available in a four- or five-leg configuration, features expanded polyurethane and padded polyester filling for back and seat
- LCX leather and light blue enamel frame. Leather piping is not included in this version, enquire with the Cassina London Team for information and prices for adding leather piping. For other colourways, please email Cassina directly
- Please note: 12-14 week lead time from date of purchase // Delivery only available within the M25 // Price includes insurance, shipping (£180) and VAT import & admin fee (£114). Should multiple items be purchased there may be combined shipping savings, which will be automatically refunded.