Circle Pin Copper & Grey
- Part of Form Collection, based on minimal and geometric jewellery inspired by mid-century modernist art and architecture.
- Handcrafted pin using layers of soft grey Formica and solid copper.
- Produced in a family-run etching workshop on the West coast of Scotland, then cut, polished, assembled and hand-finished in the Tom Pigeon studio.
- The metal has been waxed to reduce oxidisation and will age naturally over time, developing a richer, darker tone.
- Packaged in a black match box with brass emboss.