CITIX60 - Paris
- Cultural and taking pride in her rich history, Paris is a natural trendsetter for all things beautiful
- Whether it’s a one-day stopover or a longer trip, CITIx60 Paris city guide is your inspirational guide to places that only insiders of the French capital know and go
- The pocket-sized guide sports an artistic edge with a city map jacket drawn by Allan Deas as well as practical info essential for a satisfying trip
- A unique collaboration with local creatives from selected cities, each CITIx60 City Guide points you to 60 hangouts loved by 60 stars of the cities’ creative scene, covering architecture, art spaces, shops and markets, eating and entertainment.
- All featured artists and designers are at the cutting edge of what’s on and when, and known for their accomplishments in fields across advertising, architecture and graphics, fashion, industry and food, music and publishing
- Paperback: 132 pages
- Dimensions: 12.4 x 2.8 x 17.3cm