Classic Cars: A Century of Masterpieces
- This book by Simon de Burton explores through some of the best car designs of the twentieth century.
- From the Alfa Romeo 6C to the Porsche 996 GT3, the Author has chosen cars from each decade from 1930s up until the end of the twentieth century.
- His choices made from the perspective of the enthusiast and collector.
- All are considered ''milestone'' cars and all have risen greatly in value in the recent years.
- These are the cars that should have been bought when they were new and kept for the future - now that they are truly desired.
- Includes sumptuous colour photography and stunning close ups.